GUIDED TOURS DURING THE ERA OF CORONAVIRUS
On 3 June Italy will be opening up its borders to tourists who wish to spend their holidays in our country. We have all had to deal with the impact the Covid-19 epidemic has had on our lives, and as a licensed free-lance local guide I am compelled to address any possible concerns you may have regarding your holiday from this standpoint. For this reason and to ensure everyone’s safety, I have drawn up a protocol that will allow you to fully enjoy the locations and sites where I am authorized to work as a guide.
Thank you in advance for choosing a guide who supports small-scale tourism and is very eager to show you Italy’s magnificent artistic, historic and cultural heritage.
- Outdoor tours will be privileged. This will not be difficult, given the great amount of works of art we will be able to see by simply walking along the streets and through the piazzas of the cities we visit.
- I will wear sunglasses and a protection mask and will carry a supply of the latter in case you have not brought one of your own. Hand-sanitizing gel will also be provided.
- A personal receiving radio and earpiece will be provided at no extra charge to ensure a 1.5-meter social distance, in accordance with the public health authority regulations.
- If you wish to visit a museum, please let me know well in advance, as the new policies for accessing museums have been adjusted to the current situation and only previously-booked small groups will be allowed to enter.
- With sensible measures applied to the passion that drives my work, anything is viable. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any doubts or need any advice. I look very much forward to providing you with a memorable experience.