Pisa and Lucca (shore excursion)
I wait with the private chauffeured car for you to disembark; we leave for Pisa (maximum 40 minutes from Livorno) and I give you a running commentary on what you can see as we drive along the road. In Pisa I give you a tour of the Piazza dei Miracoli (Miracles Square) with the famous Leaning Tower. If you want, we can go into the Cathedral, the Baptistery and the Camposanto (Holy Cemetery). I’ll also show you another nice place, near Piazza dei Miracoli – Piazza Cavalieri where Italy’s most prestigious university is situated. After some free time (if you want it), we’ll go to Lucca (20 minutes) where we’ll visit the whole town: the Walls, Piazza San Michele, Giacomo Puccini’s birthplace, the Roman amphitheatre, the Church of San Frediano, the Guinigi Tower and the Volto Santo (Holy Face). After some free time (if you want it), we’ll drive back to Livorno.
Price for 1-7 people:
- 900 Euro including private chauffeured car, my services as tour leader and city guide in Pisa and Lucca.
- 720 Euro including private chauffeured car, my services as city guide in Pisa and Lucca. The private chauffeured car meets you at your ship and you meet me in Pisa and Lucca.
- 800 Euro including private chauffeured car, my service as tour leader and city guide service. You choose either Pisa or Lucca.
- 700 Euro including private chauffeured car and my service as tour leader. You meet the private chauffeured car and me at your ship and go sightseeing on your own.
- Entrance tickets for historic buildings are not included and can be bought on site.
SPECIAL RATE FOR 1, 2 o 3 PEOPLE!!